Ringworm and Its Homoeopathic Management
Ringworm is a kind of fungal infection occurring on the skin. It derived its name, not by the presence of an actual worm, instead, there is a circular scaly infection which appears as if there is a worm present beneath the skin.
Causes of Ringworm infection
1. Contact an infected person
2. People working in waterlogged condition
3. Human to human contact.
Symptoms of Ringworm infection
1. Reddish, scaly or white patches
2. Burning sensation on the part
3. Circular lesion
4. Itching on the edges of the lesion.
Homoeopathic treatment of Ringworm
1. Itching, irritation, hair loss, pus in the scalp.
2. Dry, scaly, unhealthy skin.
1. Itching is not relieved by scratching.
2. Ringworm-like eruptions every spring
1. Skin red and swollen
2. Intense itching.
1. Excessive itching and swelling in the affected area.
2. Dry and scaly eruptions worse on scratching and in cold weather.
Note: This article is only for knowledge purposes, Do not take any medicine without a doctor’s consultation.
Dr. Deepika’s Homeopathy clinics | Best homeopathy doctor treatment for PCOS |PCOD | Fibroid | Fatty liver | Piles | Kidney stone | Gallstone | Warts | Thyroid | Acne | Liver disease | Psoriasis | Hair loss | in Noida & Delhi NCR | Best gynecologist near you | Homeopathic doctor near me | best homeopathy doctor in Noida | best homeopathic doctor in Delhi NCR | best homeopathic doctor for piles | best homeopathic doctor for kidney stone | best homeopathic doctor for gallbladder stone | best homeopathic doctor for fibroid | natural treatment | best gynecologist near me | best homeopathic doctor near me
For any consultation, please visit us at: https://drdeepikashomeopathy.com/
Book Appointment Online: http://www.drdeepikasingh.com/book-your-appointment
Facebook: Log In or Sign Up to View
Whatsapp: Dr Deepika’s Homeopathy
Twitter: Dr. Deepika Singh
Quora: Dr. Deepika’s Homeopathy